Do you have excellent writing skills and an interest in communicating on space? We have a number of part-time editorial positions available, in the Netherlands, Italy or working remotely, on projects for ESA, DLR and ECMWF.
We’re looking for experienced writer/editors with an interest in aerospace topics. We seek individuals who share our passion for creative problem solving, able to work collaboratively with various teams in a fast-paced environment, and able to get things done to ensure customer and company success are achieved.
The successful candidates will have:
- Mother-tongue standard of English and able to write and edit independently
- A degree in communications/journalism or a scientific or technical subject
- Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience in writing and editing, preferably in the aerospace/engineering field
- Great communication and networking skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of communications and social media strategy
- Familiarity with online publishing and social media tools
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of another European language is an asset
- Knowledge of European space programmes an advantage
These positions may interest a freelance editor looking for a part-time fixed position, or could be combined into a full-time position. If you think this might be you, let’s talk!
Closing date: 30 April 2021
Start date: immediate. Find out more about our company and meet our multinational team at: www.ejr-quartz.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or reach out to us on LinkedIn or social media and we’ll arrange a chat.