Do you have an excellent understanding of how to create social media and influencer campaigns? Do you like digging into large datasets and creating understandable reports based on the insights gained? We’d like to hear from you! We’re looking for a highly motivated social media analyst to support the European Space Agency (ESA) in creating influencer campaigns.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Data Science, Digital Communications, Digital Marketing or similar
- Knowledge and background in digital communications and analytics
- Hands-on experience of working with large data sets, deriving insights, and creating reports and presentations
- Understanding of what it takes to execute social media strategy within the wider framework of a corporate communications strategy
We also value:
- A proactive and positive approach with a can-do attitude
- A solution-oriented mindset
- The ability to operate in a friendly, client-focused manner
- Experience working in an international environment with government organisations
- Familiarity with and interest in the space programme
The fine print:
As part of ESA’s social media team, you’ll be supporting the Head of Digital Media Production with the implementation of ESA’s social media influencer project, and providing regular social media reporting.
Working as part of ESA’s social media team, your tasks will include:
- Conceiving campaigns and contributing ideas for how to activate and engage social media influencers with ESA’s activities
- Identifying, contacting and liaising with social media influencers
- Planning and administrative support for the influencer project, such as logistics, record-keeping, outcome analysis and reporting
- Providing periodic reports to help assess and inform the effectiveness of ESA’s social media channels
- Providing recommendations to the social media team based on insights from social media reporting
Does this sound like you? Tell us why you think you are the right fit for this exciting role. Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via social media to @ejrquartz You’ll find us on Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
You’ll be based on site at ESA’s Earth Observation Centre (ESRIN) in Frascati, as part of our EJR-Quartz service team for the ESA Communications Department.
The successful candidates will be employed directly by EJR-Quartz and must have the right to work in Italy. This be an initial one-year contract, with possibility of renewal.
Start date: 22 August 2022
Closing date: 11 July 2022
EJR-Quartz is an international company specialised in science communication, particularly related to space. Our multinational team of digital content specialists is spread across five European countries, serving a number of clients, mainly in the aerospace sector.
Like every good company, EJR-Quartz is all about people. We are very proud of our employees and the fact that we have such a diverse team of highly dedicated staff. As an equal opportunity employer our team brings together a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we firmly believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.