Have you just graduated and are now the proud owner of a business or finance degree? Are you looking to hone your skills and want to work in an international environment? We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, confident and organised finance administrator to support our team.
The successful candidate will have:
- An MBO or HBO degree in finance administration or business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Confident and fully competent with IT/use of MS Office applications (including MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Other desired qualities include:
- Proactive and positive approach with a can-do attitude.
- Solution-oriented and initiative-taking.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills required to support a busy team at different levels of seniority.
- Ability to operate in a friendly, client focused, professional and discrete manner at all times.
- Ability to engage and work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation, under pressure when required.
- Attention to detail, always striving for high quality and continuous improvements.
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to multitask.
- Invoicing of clients and paying of contractors
- Managing contractual financial matters
- Managing queries on financial matters, taking full account of urgency and actions to be taken.
- Liaising with staff and external stakeholders.
- Managing financial databases and filing systems.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Other tasks as directed by the managers.
Reporting to our finance manager you will be working with our EJR-Quartz project managers, as well as liaise with clients and subcontractors to ensure proper procedures are followed.
Does this sound like you? Tell us why you think you’re the right fit for one of these exciting roles by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via social media to @ejrquartz
You’ll find us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will be employed by EJR-Quartz BV in the Netherlands. Your place of work will be our Leiden office. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the Netherlands. This is a 6-month contract, with a strong possibility of renewal, starting on 1 April 2023. We are looking to fill a part-time position for 0.5-0.6 fte.
Salary range: 1600-1850 EUR gross per month based on 0.6 fte.
Closing date: 15 May 2023 at 12:00 CET
EJR-Quartz is an international company specialised in science communication, particularly related to space. Our multinational team of digital content specialists is spread across five European countries, serving a number of clients, mainly in the aerospace sector.
Like every good company, EJR-Quartz is all about people. We are very proud of our employees and the fact that we have such a diverse team of highly dedicated staff. As an equal opportunity employer our team brings together a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and we firmly believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Learn more about our company and meet the team at: www.ejr-quartz.com