2 Personal Data
2.1 Sources/purposes of Personal Data
By Personal Data we mean information that can be used to identify a person or person(s) (hereafter called “you”) directly or indirectly. Data that we collect can come from a variety of sources:
- Query handling by the contact form
- Information passed on by one of our clients in the process of a competition, registration for an event/webinar or subscribing to a client’s newsletter or other marketing communications
2.2 Types of Personal Data collected via our website
- Identification data: First name, Surname, Email address
- The places of entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Therefore, personal data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Your data is protected by the regular updates of all software that is used to process personal data.
- Whilst our website places functional cookies on your computer, these do not collect any personal information, nor are they used to track your online behaviour.
- Our website also uses Google analytics for statistical analysis, to change your advertising preferences and for more information on the type of data derived from cookies using the tool, please visit: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
3 Your rights and additional information on how we use your Personal Data
- Only authorised persons working for or on behalf of EJR-Quartz will receive your data. If you have contacted us by email or by filling out the contact-us form online, this information will only be shared with relevant person(s) who can fulfil your query.
- Your personal data will be processed and retained by the person(s) responsible for no longer than is necessary to perform the activities associated with them.
- You have the right to request access to personal data concerning you, asking them to be corrected or removed if not already done so. To do so, please send an email to the following email address: email@example.com
4 Application processes
- If you are in the process of applying for a job at EJR-Quartz, you will be requested to submit a recent CV with personal data. This information is only kept during the application process and is removed from our server after a decision has been made.
- In the case that we wish to retain your information for possible future jobs, we will ask for your permission.
5 Business contacts
- We are proud of our extensive network of business contacts. However, your personal data is not shared with anyone in our network unless explicit permission has been given.
- Any information about key persons in our business network is only shared with relevant recipients after permission has explicitly been given by our business partner(s).
6 Modifications of the Privacy Notice
- We will update the Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices and services and to ensure that we remain compliant with European Rules and Regulations on Data Protection.